11. End of the world.
22. Ruler of England.
33. Animal that has white and black stripes on its skin.
44. The antonym of old.
55. The substance that of which a physical object is composed.
66. Architectural element that resembles the hollow upper half of a sphere.
77. Pinocchio’s nose will grow longer if he …
88. How to … an essay?
99. Base form of driven
110. The synonym of quick
112. Men’s formal attire on the neck
11. O3, Found in the earth’s atmosphere.
22. What we breathe every day.
33. Active mainly during the night.
44. Jerami in English.
55. The antonym of deep
66. Birds fly in the …
77. The flower that was given by the witch in ‘Beauty and the Beast’
88. In the end, all of humans will …
110. When you like something the most
111. What we play when the weather is windy