Saturday, September 3, 2016

World Tournament and Techno Fest

World Tournament and Techno Fest (WT TF)
    World Tournament and Techno Fest is an event made by OSIS for 32018 and 32019. The event was held on August 20, 2016.
    Because i have to study religion every Saturday, i didn't attend the first half of the event. I went to school at 10 am and i saw my friends doing activities at Taman Foto and Taman Tongkeng. I didn't join them and i studied religion at SMAN 3. After studying, me and my friends hung out at the school canteen. We really had some fun there.
     At 12 pm, everyone else came to the canteen because it was the resting time. I met my classmates and asked about the activities they did. They said it was fun and tiring.
     At 12.45 pm i went to Lapangan Bali with my friends to continue the event activities. Some of my classmates had gone to prepare makrab so our class wasn't complete. I just learned that we have to talk in English in the event. Because my English isn't so good i talked with mixing some Indonesian words.
     The next game was a game competition. The game was PES. One of my friend represented our class and the rest of the class just waited at the ward. Unfortunately, we lose, but it's okay we still had some game left.
     After that we went to the field. The next game was Flappy Bird. I joined in the game and played Flappy Bird but my score wasn't that good. But at last, our class won.
     The next game was kind of like Running Man. We have to steal other's handkerchief to win the game. Maybe because i look small, from the start the seniors targeted me so i was the first one to be eliminated. Fortunately, our class won the game.
     The last game was chasing the committees for points. I didn't really understand the game so i just chased aimlessly. The committees could throw water balloons to us if we tried to get the puzzle pieces. It was fun.
     After that, we have to arrange a puzzle from the puzzle pieces that we collected. Some students gathered around and started arranging the puzzle pieces and the others just waited, not wanting to bother the working students. We have to compete with 32018.
     At last, it was the winner announcement. 32019 won the game so we were really happy. My class, X MIPA 8, was the chosen as the best class that day. I was surprised because none of us thought that we could win because the remaining students at the field was only half of the class. We accepted the prize happily. The prize was pizza. We ate them quickly because we were so hungry and it was delicious.
     The event was actually so fun. I regretted that i didn't join the first half but it's okay. The event was great to build the student's solidarity and english conversation skill.

No comments:

Post a Comment